The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Captain's Log 1193.567

To start this blog I would like to update the ardent reader about the recent affairs in my life.

Work
Currently in National Service, well not actually ( i'm lazing at home, recovering from an ACL reconstruction ). Soon i will be downgraded to pes C ( office jobs ). I pray to God everyday for an 8 to 5 posting.

Love
I am currently single but unavilable ( too bad ) wanting to enjoy my youth as much as i can before i am immortalised on a purple ez-link card, and people start giving me seats on the MRT. Before i have three legs instead of two ( ok four!), and kids start calling me, apek! ( old man in hokkien ).

Familia
My family is sticking together like hot glue from a glue gun, like sardines in a can, like lizards to a wall, like bubblegum to your shoe ( oops i might be arrested for that! ), like body oudour...........ok i think you get the picture....

zzzzzzzz getting sleepy now......continue *yawn* soon......
Logging out...