The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tears.

I wonder if anyone watched the new DBS ad on Channel 5.
It tells the story of an old taxi driver, in the 70's. He was talking about his son, how he always sat in the left hand seat, and never got a chance to sit in the driver's seat. But his dad was always saving up for him all this while...in POSB no less...then of course DBS. He said "I know he is destined for greater things".

But then came the part which just broke me to tears.

The father, was at the edge of a runway, and he gave his son a DBS account book and said something along the lines of, "Son, i know you'll make us proud".

Then the the next line was vocalised.

"Now, he is still sitting in the left hand seat...but unlike me, he is the captain of his aircraft."

The tears would not stop flowing, thank goodness my mom was in her room.
Even now, they threaten...

For those who barely know me. This is me.

For those who do, thanks for your constant encouragement.

Especially you.

joshie

|

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Bro, never doubt the things you know you can reach. Take care.

7:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home