The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Captain's Log 3147.112

Party people, It's Friday....afternoon ( crap! )

What am I doin at home? lazing around. But earning money mind you. It going to be 2 months since my operation, and its still painful, especially when i try to run, maybe it needs longer to heal. How long? HOW THE HECK WOULD I KNOW? But i wouldn't mind it to take a YEAR! ( he he he)

I bought 2 more aircraft models that day (miniature hobby @ Marina Square was having a sale...39% off...couldn't resist) a F117 Nighthawk and an A-10, both 1/72, my collection scale. Yesterday i bought one more display case for my Nissan Calsonic Skyline GTR R34.

I feel like i'm spending too much money....am I? Probably, so I should stop. AND START SPENDING ON MY R/C TAMIYA!!!!! muahaaahahhahhahha.....

Can't wait to see fer fer on sunday. miss her a lot. min and cher and yd and nat and bra and WP and SB and ST too. Maybe it's just because i have too much time. But that's good as least I won't go insane. So....nat if you're reading this, please come back soon. we miss *cough cough* you

That's all folks ( aiya, it's too short ) I must get the habit of writing (typing) down my thoughts more frequently.....

|

1 Comments:

Blogger Reminescence said...

Coming back in december.
Depending on the flight availability
Overseas things still on right?

I need to know when everyone is free.
Help me compile list can?
Also any place they prefer to go, for my idea is simply phuket 5d4n for the moment.

One interesting thing to do there is going on motorbike, so we need quite an even guy to girl ratio.

Take care bro.
Miss ya all!!!

8:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home