The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Mixmatched Confusion, HEartAche to GO?

Went out with my bosses on thurs for a farewell dinner for one of my smaller bosses. haha. went to Sembawang Yatch Club. was such a picturesque place, food was alright, and the atmosphere was splendid. only thing is this place is sooo ulu. walau, ONLY accesisble by car. Soooo....was drinking a bit lah, 'HARIMAU' brand, bout 6 mugs. hehe, was a bit doosy after that, cause not used to something i dont like...it's the last don't worry.Then WO woon sent me back lah. Such a nice boss. hehe.
Also started my mural painting...with the help of a few guys. first coat and second almost done. really sweet cool grayish blue. Damn i love the color. Did up the drawing of the logo and stuff. Really hope it comes out well, cause i really want to leave a professional paiting.

Yest was painting also, whole day, then went for my last duty in ADSD. Guard Commander. But luckily all my kaki were on duty also, so was really a good last duty.

FTT is on monday, but im so nochalant about it and i don't know why. Its really disturbing. I have to study today. I think i'll also have to rethink my driving plan. Cause the TP date is in March. sian.

Came back today, and read my daily report.

Heart broke immediately.

Now its my turn to write.
For me, A new song is created in my heart.
It shall be for you.

joshie