The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Friday, October 14, 2005

ACT 1 SCENE 1 - Meltdown

A simple suggestion can lead to a major catastrophic misunderstading. Why is it that my words and intentions are always misunderstood, since i started interacting with ppl it was like this. Maybe cause im a man of TOO few words, that i leave too much for personal interpretation? Or that im just meant to be alone without interaction. Can't be right, we were not called to live like hermits...so, why is it that i am shut away from you so much like a little brown sparrow that doesnt realise its a glass window in front of it...and...SLAM!!! straight into it. That's how my heart feels...broken into, bleeding profusely....and its not the fact that feelings can't be expressed, its the reality that even friendship finds itself in a hedge of thorns.
Not the way it should be, should it.
I know you im not near the top of your friends list, understood. Sometimes i get the feeling im hanging on to the last string on the bottom...
Maybe im expecting too much...but am i?
I am sensitive and caring, until ppl take advantage of me, but i dont want to change that, cause that is who i am.
I dont know what else to say....I cant say anything else.
Except...I'm sorry.

joshie

|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you feel this way. I didnt mean for you to. I dun want to affect you with my moods and emotions so i feel that a distance would be good. I'll catch up with ya after my exams ok?

6:28 PM

 
Blogger Grass Cutter said...

Hey .. bro ... what's up man! Another yet "heavy" entry on your blog. Steady boy .. covering you in prayers just as always to have the wisdom to know how to handle matters.

12:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home