The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

CHeesecake Dinner

1800 the phone rang, my dearie Huimin, called me asking me out to dinner cause she was going to this 'Best in Singapore' cheesecake shop at siglap. The Cheesecake Shop.

Ok so i took my time getting there, cause they were stuck for 1hr25min in No.14. He he. But the travel time was worth it for them i guess. The place was great, the ambiance and the atmosphere. Same feeling i had when i stepped into Grapevine. It only gave me more ideas to design my room and/or home. It had a japanese zen feeling, with the water fountain, and warm earth tones for the wall and ceiling. Even the bathroom was rather large and comfortable.

So we had...ummm..

let me see....

American cheesecake
Walnut cheescake
Strawberry Oreo cheesecake (yummy, but not as creamy)

there was also...

Blueberry cheesecake
Rum and Raisin cheesecake
Peach cheesecake
Peach jelly cheesecake

A night to remember.
Joshie