The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Its Lovey Dovey Valentine's Day ♥

Its A beautiful tuesday morning...the sun is up, the birds are chirping, and my is far FAR away from me. Though I want it to be there, I wish my body, soul and mind was with it. Far far away, over the causeway...☺♪♫♀♂

Tonight i'll be with my friends, celebrating Valentine's at a cozy little cafe.

Valentine's is not just about your girlfriend or boyfriend, your wife or husband...LOVE is much deeper than that. Much more variations to it.

The three basic being Agape, Phileo and Eros. [Greek]
Agape [unconditional] is from God to men.
Phileo [brotherly] is between friends/brothers.
Eros [romantic] is between lovers, couples and spouses.

So Valentine's Day is not just for couples, its also for friends...
So for all those idioticaly shallow people out there who sms and wish...Happy Friendship Day...wake up LAH for goodness sake...and stop being a bloody chicken.

If its Valentine's, say Its Valentine's.

Joshua out.
hatiku jauh di seberang laut...