The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Laugh at Cancer in the face!

Well, i found out about this guy from my favourite Browntown. He's a cancer patient who looks through a different looking glass. I really admire this guy for his courage and humour in the face of adversity.

His Description:
"This weblog is hopefully an idiot's guide to accepting, living with, laughing at and dying from cancer. The very, very last bit I can't be absolutely sure of but then who the hell can? I could have put together some beautifully crafted, grammatically correct essays but I hope you will understand, that when I say "I don't have a lot of time" I mean it far more literally than you do. I wanted to publish some thoughts which may just light a spark in some people."


He even comments about the life around him:
"This is a bit out of context but it has been bothering me. WHY THE HELL DO HOSPITAL GOWNS FASTEN AT THE BACK? As you are presumably there because you are not exactly feeling 100%, why do they think you can fasten several tie strings behind your back? I think they must have CCTV in the changing rooms and sit there howling with laughter as a 17 stone steel worker (that's not me - I don't work in steel) struggles to get into a size 8 mini dress which has 7 unaligned strings to tie. They then struggle to examine/operate on you because most stuff involves working on you from the front. I want an answer."

This post dedicated to sheena, a girl with cancer i met in Neopets in 2003. I have completely lost contact with her after my account was hacked. I pray she's fine. To Sheena.