The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

SWAT generation.

Just came back from an unexpected day out with WO Woon. We went shopping for stickers, and ended up buying mirrors, for his Ford Focus. I got a taste of what its like to go shopping for car accessories, and i loved it...though i got a bit scared when i started going....."ah, i'll get this, and this and this and this....and oooooooh must have this......". Even though i dont have a car...YET.
The other good thing was at Paya Ubi...there are sooooooo many workshops,tuning houses, mod shops, it was like Need for Speed Underground 2. I saw Evos, WRXs, S15s, A Beautiful Gorgeous....Blue....R34 GTR. Sigh. One Day.
WO Woon, gave me a half day today, after my FFI, and we went out for lunch, and shopping for car parts, then went to TP to help him in ProE.
miss my school, schooldays...school girls..hehehhehe. kidding.
Today was just an unexpected blessing hehe.
Thank God.
A new beginning for my life, spiritually.
Went out shopping in IKEA with my parents, looking for lights for the dining and hall wall. Me being the in-house interior designer...lol...was there to choose of course.

joshie