The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Home Alone 2

First day of being alone at home, no one, just me. shit boring. sucks. lonely. tiresome. swept the house (this will be used as proof of my work). Now at work, at least got something to do to keep myself busy.

Some times all you need is the words 'I miss you' or I'm thinking about you to make your whole week. I hope people realise that. I the other part of my heart does. :)

Everday, Maggi-mee. Wah sian.
But its my speciality...lol. NPCC basic diet No.1

Today also happened to be a very sad day. Very sad.

Nicholas Christian Piay
Went to be with the Lord @ 1332 pm

My condolences to Pat and his family.
May God continue to strengthen this family during this troubled time.

|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyy..........Jasmine here, from Kuching.....rmb me???????

8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home