The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Amazing Race Sentosa

SWAT had their first ever Amazing Race in Sentosa.
Fun was the highlight of the day.
And the prizes were the best.
I was attached to the XTRAIL team. Tiring? Duh! My muscles are still aching!


2nd place blues...or is that an "I'm cool no matter what, pose"


The sacred white peacock. (yeah sure!)


Our Singapore National Volleyball Team. :P


Hidden Dragon! Where's the Crouching Tiger? Hmmm!


Now, how do i cook Chicken Briyani?


Lotus (Elise, I wish)


So do you Paul, take Charlotte...


WHat!? I can't kiss her?!


I can't read the map! Argh...


Ok lets go! Umm where ah?

|

1 Comments:

Blogger Grass Cutter said...

Hmm ... hope your planning paid off on the actual day. Believed that you guys had a great day ya? And to your practical .. all the best. Steady, bro!

12:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home