The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Loooong Break For The Service Of The Country

its been almost a month since i last posted something on this self proclaimed journal...reason:
Doing almost non-stop duty for a few weeks...

My brain in almost dead as it it devoid of rest and relaxation...well also because im lazy lah....what to do? but hey...im entitled to my lazy months...

Two main holidays are over ( almost ) Deepavali and Hari Raya...

Deepavali:
Well i spent my deepavali only visiting one house for lunch, then spending the rest of the day at home, talking to the sandman...i needed the catch-up. One day gone, just like that. The worst thing was, the next day, a Friday, was not a holiday...like hello, what the hell do we have to come back for one day for?! Holiday planning is getting worse...shit.

Hari Raya:
I started the day doing my guard duty in camp...how fun! And then rushed to church immediately, only to sleep during the sermon as expected ( my Dad was preaching )...went back home to a empty house and slept till 5, then had to attend a wedding in church ( for those of you who dont know me, i go to church VERY often). Now Im writing this blog...exciting!

The only worthwhile fun thing i did this week was watch the movie SHARK TALE! seriously fun, especially if you watch it with someone special...LOL.

That really cheered me up big time, i hope it did you too dear...

Everyone should watch it..and laugh your heads off!

Miss My MSS Bro's and Dearies...when can we meet i Hope soon...

Goodbye Beloved...

Joshie