The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Life in the Recovery Lane

Life is a beautiful pallate, a swirl of colours, a rainbow of thoughts, and shade of grey that is up to you to define.

Once again, emotions are changed and swirlled like oil on water, instigated by a single point of touch in your heart.

i wish my life were more exciting, alas, the NS Boy can only hope for the life of the Student, nothing to worry about except your exams.

this is a random rant, because Nemesisskywalker is bored to death.

My Grandma is here. and my cousin. miss them a lot, especially my grandma, cause...well you know why...at least i can look forward to egg thosais,and putu, and yellow fish, and idli, and everything i love.

thanks Granny, I love you.

joshie