The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Back To Armée de l'Air

I guess you really got to be careful what you pray for...God listens.

I got my wish to be posted back to the RSAF, now under the Air Defence Systems Division. (ADA dams shiong man!) The only thing i didn't ask for was stay in....sian....but got nights out everyday. So not tooo bad, and most of my friends are posted nearby.

Well, back in blue, and doing the second most loved thing, what more can i ask for, except sleeping on my beautiful bed...

Now...internet is going to be a problem...where to find that damn computer....haiys, at least got free pool and gym *finally a reason to swim*.

Thats all for now, well this week, until next week, so....
ciao
joshie