The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Two sides of a coin

I love being on a rollercoaster...
Just wish the tracks were broken at the top...

Why is it that just when you think your getting up and dusting yourself off...you're hit with a tonne of bricks, and the truck that dumped it.

My life is like a rollercoaster in a day, on one hand, i have to trust Him and thank him for the scholarship that is coming...and on the other, im crying to Him cause...well, just because...of a reason.
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?!
im writing this cause i have no one to talk to trully about this. im sworn to secrecy, though i NEVER leak secrets. i won'd don't worry.

it so complicated i think it'll make 9 seasons of a soap opera! look at me! i'm going nuts!
there is so much more that i can only cry out to Him...cause i know who reads this.
I mean, things are going on that are so not right, and still im so patient, and understanding, and frustrated, and torn apart, and calm (i think), and honest...
but i guess that's just me.
stupid? maybe...
my trust is just always taken advantage of? most of the time..
so why do i still trust people so easily...cause its just me.
sometimes people need someone who trusts them, wholeheartedly...but the funny thing is...they dont trust you when you need it. human nature i guess.

thank Him for the scholarship that is coming, and cry my heart out to Him...
Two sides of a coin.

joshie out.

*wake me up, when september ends...*