The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

ORD mood is setting in / Butterfly Wings

Its 4 months away, but im feeling it now...the tiredness, the lethargic feeling in my body, the laziness.....its bad......but hey, who's complaining...he he

Well recently, i have had to completely let go of certain issues that have been tugging at my heart for a very long time. its been delayed so long, cause i was afraid of witnessing the consequences. And the ability of the other party to handle the situation. finally its been done, and hopefully, it final, and i dont have to worry about it anymore. It has caused many a complication in my life. And too much hurt. I pray about it, but ultimately it is up to me to excecute, and i have failed many time...but this time it has been done. And it was done as concienciously as possible.

For an immaculate butterfly

delicate silk
shredded on my
roughened fingertips

ethereal cobwebs
shimmer with dew
rent with a touch
angelic dust on
butterfly wings
such untouchable things
fingerprints leave
death in their wake
flight stole
death quake
love gentle wings
a gosamer touch
spring soon unburden
the vision too much
fall to my knees
reach to the sky
God softens rough hands
and opens my eyes
sprinkle with dust
sprout butterfly wing
i become and untouchable thing
transform me
with butterfly wings
truth it sounds
eloquent rings
ancient voice
clarity
sounds dirges
sound fragile things
hear my heart sing
butterfly wings


Sherry Gilles ©1998 May 25

joshie