The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Simplified Complications

Met my dear Nick Jazz for lunch at Cuppage. We had a nice meal while discussing the future of our band, and the history also. What genre we want to pursue, and the direction we want to go. Talked about some jazz and latin covers we want to do.
Then we went to Centerpoint, to SinS....oooooh the chocolate....lol.....wanted to buy for someone, but unfortunately, if i had, it would have melted by the time i waited for it to be deleiverd, though it was meant to be a treatfor her during the exams. *sigh*
Moved on to look for CDs, at HMV. Was so keen on listening to the new Simply Red CD. In fact, so keen, i took it, listened to the first track, and decided to buy it. lol. That good, and im not a really impulsive buyer...so this is a real good deal. If that is you're into Cuban Jazz, and the whole latin jazz genre.
Haha, Nick kept setting off the alarm...was some of his library books and the CD (we both bought the Simply Red CD). Poor guy, looked sooo lost. Lol.
So yeah, Nick and me parted ways and i went to Taka looking for chocolate shops (cause i was still hopeful and determined), then to Orhard Emarald, then to Orchard Point, bought some paint for my RC car at Elite Racing. Then headed to the bus stop....
Had so much time to kill cause of the messed up schedule. So in the end i took the bus to church. The best place to go if you're down and out.

There is always hope in HIM, no matter how broken or hurt you are. For me, the piano is my gift, my annointing, and my way of release. So yeah, was releasing alot. :) with the guitar, drums, and bass also.

Managed to learn and create some new jazz progressions and chords. And now am determined to master the jazz cover of "Fly me to the moon" (my all time fav jazz piece).

Had prayer meeting after that. Was great cause i got what i needed to hear, and the most touching thing was, my dad prayed for me, being the assitant pastor, and my brother was behind me and my mom was holding my hand....what more could i ask for.

joshie out.
stay on track.