The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Sorry? NO-chemistry this far?

(I cant believe Im typing this) I just realised how mean and selfish people can be and they dont even realise it. Even those you help can turn on you in a matter of weeks, or even days. Makes you feel like you were made use of. Sadly, we all cant turn off these feelings. Its human, and it hurts even more when you actually feel for that person so much, and you're so patient and even let yourself hit the floor.
I have so many words to say now, but my heart just cant revive itself from the shock and realisation that i had.
The thing is...it made me realise, is my SWAT team doing this to others? Is this why youths are lost back to the world?
I'm glad im just really hurt about it, and cannot be lost to the world.

I just hope and pray Im not like this to people who get to know me.
Cause at least now i know what it is to be on the receiveing end.

Not even a chance given. Unfortunately selfish.

joshie :(