The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Monday, January 16, 2006

The day i lost you...

The day i lost you, i cried my heart out
Wishing you didn't say i have to go.
A friend so dear, and so trusted, understood.
Could just leave, and say...no more.
Why?
Cause you just can't be around me and not think back to times when i lives were different?
I can and I have, why can't you?
I think its outrageous
Insane even, that you can't be mature about it.

sigh

sigh

sigh

My heart will always have a place for you my dear friend, if you choose to return, and it shall be as spick and span, as the day you left it.

Cause true friendship does not dwell on politics, connections or history. Its an unparalled expression of Phileo love. Not Agape, not Eros, but Phileo.

joshie.sad.out.