The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy birthday to the most beautiful couple the best of friends, Huimin and Yong Da whose birthdays fall on the exact same day. So sweet. Anyways, we met up at Orchard at 8 for dinner. Then headed out to Cineleisure, 2nd Floor, Maestro Bistro. Most of us had crepes, all different kinds...meatballs, chicken, seafood...but it was great...but the most yummy thing was desert!
A chocolate fondue pot!!!
And all kinds of fruits...bananas, apples, peaches, strawberries, brownies...all dripping in hot yummy flowing chocolate!! So deliciously sexy and yummy....damn....*slurp*.

K then we headed out to Devil's bar. Haha, my frist time. But im glad i went with the people i trust the most. Was different feeling, not that i havent felt it before...the thumping bass, and the dim lights, drinks...lol. oops. Well my dearie Felicia managed to get me a bit high cause i took it down it down too fast. *stupid me*. But it was fun all around, though i wished we had danced a bit more.

Met my friend, Groin (Tze Wei) there, we havent seen each other since after SISPEC.
Well i can't say im a virgin anymore then.

A clubbing virgin that is! lol.

Well, know all thats left is for me to get my pay, and return the favours.

Well, joshie out.