The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Unspoken, Unwritten but Unforgettable.

A special friend, who's friendship goes unspoken. Yet, this friendship is unusually close when the time calls for it. Just like an angel is sent by God at the right time and place, to send a message of hope and love.

Your nickname truly befits you my dear, dont ever lose that.

Though i may seem to do more about this friendship than you, its only because when it's your turn, you make up for it by doing something great and pleasantly unexpected.

Thank you for being you. :)



on another note:
Message for 'jasmine'. no jas, i dont recall kuching, i havent been there myself, though my Youth Team has...maybe you got them mixed up with me...or if we have met online, please forgive me, i dont recall. Do send me an email, I'd be happy to explain this confusion.