The Life journey of a man, Born to Fly...Who will trust HIM and will achieve HIS call.

Monday, November 15, 2004

A day in the life of the downtrodden and demistyfied...

why does it have to hurt?
why does the pain have to be unbearable?
why wont it go away?
why cant i forget,
so the pain will go away?
but sometimes,
i think maybe,
i dont want the pain to go away.
because maybe then i might forget u
and i dont think
i could live if i did that...
ever
Today was a day of sadenned embarresment...
I was thrown into a saddened confusion by a piece of my heart,
dazed confused lost
my heart broken into a million pieces
WHY?
I HAVE NO IDEA
A Feint, within a feint, within a feint...
On the lighter side...
I was walking around Singapore from 1400 hours to 1730 hrs..
WITH MY FLY DOWN!
ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
why...ask my super-stupid memory chip...
sheesh, talk about embarassing..
then again, what you dont know can't hurt you
joshie